Monday, November 4, 2013

Web Applications - Report Week

For the third and final portion of "Web Applications" we were to refine our web maps from last week.  For this I changed my subtitle to "Where I spend My Time and Money in Okaloosa County", I also changed my first tour point from an introduction to an actual point on the tour (probably should have done this in the first place), I then changed the layout parameter from the default of "three-panel" to "integrated" just like the look of the integrated layout better, and finally I changed the zoom layer parameter from the default of "-1" to "19" this lets the viewer see a close up of each point of the tour by simply clicking on that point. Like I mentioned last week my tour is not real flashy but I am happy with the results, hope you enjoy!

Below is a link to my final map:

http://students.uwf.edu/prc7/GIS4930/Module3/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment